Welcome to the info-beamer.com help. We hope all questions are answered. If not, feel free to contact us.
- About info-beamer.com / contact information / support
- Our Blog: Learn more about what's going on!
- Terms of Service
Our world-class digital signage software as a service. Easy to use, yet fully customizable and extendable with custom packages and a fully featured API.
- Starting building your own packages
- Package reference guide
- Package services
- Debugging on a Device
- info-beamer hosted REST API
- blog: info-beamer hosted architecture
- blog: the info-beamer hosted os
- blog: peer-to-peer content distribution
- blog: running custom code on your devices
- example: Remote control interfaces
- example: Building touch interfaces
- example: Using GPIO to react the external events
info-beamer pi software
The core player technology running on every info-beamer hosted device. It can optionally also used on any Raspbian version.
- info-beamer Lua API and introduction
- Preparing a device
- Using/purchasing info-beamer for the Raspberry Pi
- blog: Understanding garbage collection
- blog: Understanding Pi dispmanx/HVS
- blog: Using filesystem semantics to your advantage
- blog: Running info-beamer in production
- blog: Organizing your assets/data