by Florian Wesch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Scheduled Playlist with Animations
This package allows you to create scheduled content with custom animations. It will be the default package for all info-beamer customers in the future. Right now it's still very much in development.
Once you install this package, create a new setup by clicking the Create Setup button. You'll end up in the setup configuration page that allows you to configure your setup.
Configuring a Setup
This package is not ready for production usage yet. Things might still change and as a result setups based on this package might require additional work later. But we're happy that you want to try out this package and see what the future of info-beamer hosted will offer. Feedback is always welcome: https://info-beamer.com/contact
Got feedback? Don't hesitate to get on contact with info-beamer support here: https://info-beamer.com/contact
- Updated Twitter API client to load longer tweets.
- Fixed incorrect handling of hour based schedules.
- Made 'Simulate Time' feature use the selected timezone instead of UTC.
Warning: The plugins feature has been removed and setups that used this feature will require reconfiguration.
- Added Layout feature. Allows you to define a base layout that you can then reuse in all pages.
- More Interface Cleanups. Still not very good, but we're getting there. Feedback welcome!
- More precise layout as you can now manually specify coordinates
- Interactivity: Use a connected Keyboard to cycle or jump to individual pages
- Added debug mode that only shows a single page on repeat
- Added Markdown support.
- Compact view for playlist editing. Rapidly create pages by just dragging assets to the playlist
- Slightly improved asset search.
- Avoid using new JS syntax to make it more compatible with older browsers
- Added icon
- Added Timespan based scheduling
- Added support for raw videos and basic animations for images
- Initial release
Want to run Scheduled Player on your Raspberry Pi?
This package is ready to run on your Raspberry Pi using info-beamer.com hosted. Easily manage unlimited number of Raspberry Pi devices and centrally configure and run visualizations like this on them. info-beamer.com is a prepaid service. You only pay for the resources you are using. No long term commitment, no hidden fees. Learn more...
Unless otherwise (see below) noted: Show full license information
Unless otherwise (see below) noted: BSD 2-Clause License Copyright (c) 2017, Florian Wesch <email@example.com> All rights reserved. Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met: * Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer. * Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. package.png Icon made by Egor Rumyantsev Creative Commons BY 3.0 https://www.flaticon.com/authors/egor-rumyantsev default-font.ttf Originally called OpenSansEmoji.ttf Apache 2.0 licenced https://github.com/MorbZ/OpenSansEmoji default-font-bold.ttf Part of OpenSans Apache 2.0 licensed https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Open+Sans vue.js/juex.js Part of vue.js MIT licensed Learn more at https://vuejs.org/ hosted.py / hosted.js Part of the info-beamer hosted SDK BSD2 https://github.com/info-beamer/package-sdk