info-beamer pi EULA
End User License Agreement (version 1.0) for info-beamer pi.
This End User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and info-beamer.com with regard to the copyrighted Software info-beamer pi (herein referred to as "SOFTWARE PRODUCT" or "SOFTWARE") provided with this EULA.
This SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. This SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT includes computer software, the associated media, any printed materials, and any "online" or electronic documentation. Use of any software and related documentation provided to you by info-beamer.com in whatever form or media, will constitute your acceptance of these terms. If you do not agree with the terms of this EULA, do not download, install or use the Software.
1. License Grant. The Software is licensed, not sold. info-beamer.com grants to you a non-transferable and non-exclusive right to use the copy of the SOFTWARE provided with this EULA. You agree you will not copy the Software except as necessary to use it on a single computer. Modifying, translating, renting, copying, transferring or assigning all or part of the Software, or any rights granted hereunder, to any other party and removing any proprietary notices, labels or marks from the SOFTWARE is strictly prohibited.
2. Copyright. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the Software is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the Software will remain the exclusive property of info-beamer.com and/or its suppliers, and you will not acquire any rights to the Software, except as expressly set forth above. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions.
3. Reverse Engineering. You agree that you will not attempt to modify, translate or disassemble the Software in whole or in part. Any failure to comply with the above or any other terms and conditions contained herein will result in the automatic termination of this license and the reversion of the rights granted hereunder.
4. Disclaimer of Warranty. This software is provided by info-beamer.com "AS IS" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall info-beamer.com be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage. Neither info-beamer.com nor its suppliers warrant that the functions contained in the Software will meet your requirements or that the operation of the Software will be uninterrupted or error-free. info-beamer.com is not obligated to provide any updates to the software.
5. Product Support. Product support for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS provided by info-beamer.com. For product support, please contact info-beamer.com. Should you have any questions concerning this, please refer to the address provided on the website.